Wi-Fi Gas Alarm
* [Detect Multiple Gases]- Home&Industrial gas detector suitable for detect LPG(Propane and Methane), natural gas, coal gas, gas fuel, artificial gas, liquefied petroleum gas, liquefied natural gas etc.
* [LED Colors Display & Sound Warning]- This Gas Detector offers Voice Notification and a digital readout of the gas concentration.When gas leak concentration reaches presetting level, the alarm provides a visual and audible signal. 85 dB alarm sound, reduce the risk of gas explosion and protect your family's life and property safety.
* [High Stability Gas Detector]- Our gas leak detectors have high stability,it is used for detecting leaking gas. Advanced semiconductor sensor is adopted to ensure high stability and long life.
* [Optional Installation Location]- The Gas Leak Detectors installation has two situations. To detect gas heavier than air,please install within a distance of 1.5 meters from the gas source at a height of 0.3-1 meter above ground.To detect gas lighter than air,please install within a distance of 1.5 meters from the gas source,0.3-1 meter under the ceiling.
In The Box：
1 xWi-Fi Gas Alarm
1 x User Manual
Please consult after-sales customer service for detailed purchase process.
About the product：
1.Product pictures: The product pictures are all taken in kind. Due to the small color difference between the light and display and the real thing, it is not a quality problem.
2. Product size: The product parameters are all manually measured. Due to different measurement tools, processing techniques, and product batches, there will be a small range of errors. This is for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
1.When receiving the goods, you must open the box and inspect the goods. If you find any damage, please take a photo immediately and not sign for it temporarily. If you find that the accessories are missing, please indicate the missing accessories name on the express bill and contact online customer service in time.
2.Once the receipt is signed, the goods are deemed to be in good condition. If you do not open the box for inspection, all losses shall be borne by yourself.